Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finished Friendship Cross-Stitch

Just stopping in to share a picture of a piece I finished up for my best friend's birthday. I finished a few months ago but didn't want to post any pictures anywhere online until after I gave her the gift. This was my first work on linen, 28 count, and I used DMC threads. I was hoping to post a link to the pattern designer, but googling is not helping me out with this, so... sorry.

Anyways, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!!!!!!


Stitching is fun!

I'm in the middle a of a HUGE, top-secret quilting project, in which I am actually just piecing together a quilt top and then sending it off to someone else to quilt and bind. So I haven't been getting much stitching in. I'm hoping to work on some bookmarks in a few weeks after I get the bulk of this quilt top finished and sewn.

No comments:

Post a Comment